Video game and entertainment software retailer GameStop is opening over 800 stores for Black Friday shoppers at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, while some 3,700 other GameStop stores around the U.S. will open at 5 a.m.
Door buster deals on videogames and gaming gear available while supplies last include:
- Get Madden NFL 11 or Medal of Honor free with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 4GB Console ($60 value)
- God of War I, II, and III free with the purchase of a new exclusive PS3 160GB console bundle ($80 value)
- Just Dance, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort free with the purchase of a new black or white Wii system bundle ($90 value)
Save 50 percent on select new titles and accessory bundles:
- Final Fantasy XIII ($19.99)
- UFC Undisputed 2010 ($19.99)
- Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii accessory bundles ($29.99 ea) In addition, GameStop® PowerUp Rewards™ members will receive double points on purchases made between midnight and 5 a.m.