Announced at CES 2011 as part of Asus' new Eee Pad Tablet PC and Handheld Slate line-up, this Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-inch TF101 tablet is about ready to ship. As you can see, the portable device has a unique design that features an expandable keyboard docking station. Asus promises combined battery life of up to 16 hours on the Eee Pad Transformer tablet which runs the Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system and Asus' Waveshare user interface.
The Eee Pad Transformer tablet will be released this April in the U.S., Asus is expected to announce official pricing for the device on March 31st.
- 10.1” IPS panel with LED backlighting (1280×800 resolution)
- full QWERTY keyboard with Android Function keys
- touchpad, 3.5mm audio jack, two USB ports, and built-in SD Card reader
- 12.98mm thick frame / 680g weight
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- 5MP rear, and 1.2MP front-facing cameras shoot and record video
- Built-in SRS Sound technology with dynamic 3D stereo audio
- Adobe Flash 10.2 suppoprt
- WiFi b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- optional 3G Module
- 16GB or 32GB of storage
- mini HDMI output port