HP has unveiled its new HP Z1 Workstation, the world's first all-in-one workstation with a 27-inch diagonal display. Made for computer-aided design, 3D graphics, digital media and entertainment professionals, the HP Z1 packs accelerated performance with Intel Xeon processors, NVIDIA Quadro graphics, and support for more than 1 billion colors.
The new HP Z1 Workstation will be available worldwide in April starting at $1,899.
HP Z1 Workstation features:
- Workstation performance. Features professional NVIDIA Quadro graphics, ECC memory, quad-core Intel Xeon processors, independent software vendor solutions and whisper-quiet acoustics.
- Tool-less chassis. Users can easily add a hard drive, upgrade memory or access the graphics card by snapping open the chassis to swap out parts.
- Workstation-class storage. Users can choose from a variety of storage types, including 7.2K and 10K SATA, SSD, optional RAID configurations, removable drives (AMO), a multiformat media card reader and optical drives including a slot-load Blu-ray Writer.
- Professional display. The 27-inch white LED diagonal display supports more than 1 billion colors and features a wide, 178-degree viewing angle and an in-plane switching (IPS) panel. High-fidelity audio. Front-facing dual-cone speakers and SRS Premium Sound offer high-fidelity audio.
- High-definition Webcam. Have face-to-face meetings and see every detail right down to the twinkle of an eye. Also captures HD-quality video.
- HP Remote Graphics Software. Users can work remotely while still accessing the high-performance 2-D, 3-D, video and media-rich applications they count on.
- HP Performance Advisor. Reduces the time spent troubleshooting by providing a consolidated report of the workstation's hardware and software configuration that can be used to tune the workstation for specifically professional application workloads with just one click.