Both Aspire S7 models include 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3317UB or i7-3517U processors and solid state drives, up to 6 hours of battery life, and up to 12 hours of battery life with an optional second battery. The ultrabooks are also equipped with a micro HDMI to VGA cable for use with projectors for presentations, a USB to RJ45 port for connecting to a wired network, and a carrying case.
Acer Aspire S7 Series Ultrabooks
- Featuring an all-aluminum unibody design, the razor-thin Acer S7 Ultrabooks are exceptionally thin and light, yet resilient and durable. Depending on model, they are as thin as .47 inches and weigh as little as 2.29 pounds.
- Optimizing its touch capabilities, the lid on the S7-391 tilts back a full 180 degrees, allowing it to be used flat against a table or desk, much as one would use a tablet; a hotkey rotates the view 180 degrees making it easy to share the screen with others.
- A unique dual torque hinge design enables the display to stay upright and stable even when used for touch input.
- Acer's new innovative thermal design, TwinAir cooling (patent-pending), extends battery life and keeps the Ultrabook cool and comfortable to use.
- The S7's light-sensing keyboard automatically detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the keyboard backlight brightness.
- Featuring Windows 8 and a 10-point touch screen, navigating between applications is natural and intuitive, making computing easier, faster and more convenient.