Apple authority iLounge has released its 2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers' Guide, a FREE download which includes 208 pages of iPhone and iPod information and reviews, as well as speakers, cases, batteries, and games for the iDevices. The 2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers' Guide is available in PDF format.
2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers' Guide features:
* Apple's devices. iLounge includes capsule reviews of Apple's current iPhones and iPods, complete with screenshots, color guides, and per-model buying advice. A model-by-model summary called iNtelligence offers quick, smart advice at the bottom of every iPhone and iPod review, while an updated comparative guide to iPhone and iPod touch cameras explains how every model compares with both point-and-shoot and DSLR cameras. Additionally, the iGlossary clearly explains 200 Apple technical and marketing terms that have become confusing over the years.
* Accessories. From iPhone cases to universal batteries, Bluetooth speakers, and even iPod toys, our editors look at the year's very best products across major accessory categories. Selected strictly on editorial merit, these accessories represent the cream of the crop from thousands of different vendors, distilled down into easily digestible collections of top picks. Best of the Year Awards include both Editors' and Readers' Choice Awards for 2012's top products and developers.
* Games and Apps. A combined Top 100 iPhone + iPod Apps + Games section looks at the 100 new and recently-updated titles our editors consider to be the best for iPhones and iPods, including special sections on apps for children, photography apps for adults, and games spanning multiple genres.
* The iLounge Pavilion at 2013 CES. A brand new section spotlights 12 of the over 450 developers who will show Apple-related products in the iLounge Pavilion, the largest dedicated exhibition area at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Sneak peeks at some of their upcoming products are included, as well.
* History and Galleries. Updated with the latest year of major Apple developments, iHistory provides a comprehensive timeline of important iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and iTunes turning points, while the latest reader-submitted iPhone, iPod, and iPad Around the World photos show the ubiquity of Apple's products across the globe.